School Fees Details
|Std.||Tuition Fee (p.m.)||Computer & IT Fee (p.m.)|
Maintenance Fee (Annually)
|XI Comm. & Humanities||3600||5000||600|
General Instructions School Fees and General Rules
1. The school tuition fee is chargeable for twelve calendar months payable quarterly and shall be paid by the 10th of every Quarter in advance failing which a late fee of Rs. 50/- per month will be levied. In the event of the 10th falling on Sunday or public holiday, the fee should be paid on the next working day failing which the late fine will be charged.
2. No reduction will be made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils are liable to be charged the full Fee as long as their names are officially on the school admission register/ledger.
3. Students whose fees are overdue may be barred from appearing at the examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls if dues are not paid by the expiry of one quarter. Readmission will be done on payment of arrears and admission fee afresh. All dues must be paid up before each terminal examination however early in the month it may be.
4. Fees for Computer Education will be charged separately for twelve months of the session. An annual fee of Rs. 5000/- will be charged once a year.
5. a) School conveyance fi made use of will be charged additionally from April to September and October to March. No deduction or cancellation will be entertained.
b) Before discontinuing the conveyance facilities provided by the school one month’s notice must be given in writing to the father/Mother of the student or one month’s conveyance fee in lieu of notice will have to be paid.
c) All students who make use of the school conveyance must have a conveyance/bus Card and must bring it to school daily. To meet the requirements of the students the school operates its own buses and also hires some buses. Though the staff including drivers are experienced, in case of any mishap or accident the school, management/principal will not be responsible for the same.
d) Parents must be present at the allotted bus stops to pick up and drop their wards to and from their homes. e. Students are forbidden to throw objects of any kind inside or outside the bus. Unruly behavior like shrieking or shouting is strictly forbidden.
6. i) On the way to and from school, are expected to conduct themselves in a becoming manner and cognizance will be taken of all irregular conduct. Students are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct and good behaviors both in and outside the school.
ii)Parents are earnestly requested not to call to see their wards during class hours, this has a disturbing effect on the children and such requests will not be entertained.
iii) In all cases of absence of students from school, a written explanation must be sent to the Principal and signed by the parent and no other relative
iv) Progress reports will be issued to parents at regular intervals
v) Students will be assessed as per C.B.S.E. Guidelines/norms
vi)Students without school uniform are not allowed to attend their classes.
vii) English which is the medium of in the school should be used at all times in the school premises.
viii) Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity, punctuality, cleanliness and a sense of discipline in school.
ix) The school is not responsible for the loss of anything from the student, but any loss should be reported to the Principal/Class teacher immediately.
x) Students will have to make good any damage done to the school property.
xi) Parents/Guardians should look into the remarks by the Principal/Teachers and sign the home work diary daily.
xii) Parents/Guardians or any visitors are forbidden to visit the classes and talk to the teachers or students during class hours without the written permission of the principal.
xiii) No student will be permitted to leave the school premises during the recess/tiffin break, or during school hours.
xiv) Guardians who choose to reach and collect their wards before and after school hours should be in time to see that their wards reach the institution before the commencement of class and in time to collect their wards after school hours failing which the institution cannot be held responsible.
xv) The moto of the school is ‘ Thorough’ and the management of the institution endeavours to its motto and as such suggestions from guardians will be welcomed which could benefit the student and the institution, but the management reserves to itself all matters of decision.
xvi) Students are forbidden to bring motorcycles/ cars/ mobiles/ipods/ intoxicants/drugs to school.